Cinema Art Bethesda (CAB) is looking for a volunteer to help with our communications with various media outlets. Here’s a brief synopsis of the duties and skills required:
- CAB advertises in the following publications:
- Bethesda Urban Partnership’s Calendar of Events
- Bethesda Magazine’s on-line events calendar
- The Washington Post Weekend Section
- The Agenda News (on-line)
- WhoFish (on-line)
Each publication has its own deadlines and formats. So, to do the job requires organizational skills and the ability to keep track of deadline dates.
All input is accomplished on-line so another skill required is the ability to enter and edit the necessary information using a computer. All data for input is readily available from our website and flyers. The merging and re-formatting of the data is all that is necessary.
The time to do the job should amount to no more than 2 hours/month.
Contact Neil Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.